DO YOU WANT TO MAKE PEACE WITH FOOD?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- Food or thoughts about food rule your life.
- You overeat when you aren't hungry or you resist eating when you are hungry.
- Your focus on food and your weight causes you to neglect other important areas in your life.
- You are critical about your body and your self-worth is connected to your physical appearance.
- You know that diets don't work, but you don't know what else to try.
Sound familiar? You are not alone! People battle with food and their bodies in many ways. The good news is you CAN escape from thoughts and behaviors that negatively impact your life! There IS a way to WIN your war with food and feel good about yourself, in your own body.
Imagine the freedom you can have as you:
- Understand and break harmful eating patterns, food restriction and related behaviors.
- Learn to manage feelings and feel emotionally nourished without food.
- Create satisfying, positive relationships with food and other people and build self-esteem.
- Treat yourself with compassion, comfort and understanding and love the body you have.
DO YOU WANT TO FIND INNER PEACE?
- Feeling anxious, depressed, withdrawn, helpless or hopeless?
- Stuck in self-destructive patterns or relationships that keep you from achieving your goals?
- Longing for community and connection?
- Having difficulty handling major life changes or new roles such as pregnancy, parenting, menopause, divorce, moving, religious conversion, job or career change, loss of a loved one?
I can help you:
- Remove internal obstacles to health, happiness and achievement.
- Develop new skills toward becoming the person you want to be.
- Strengthen your self-confidence and boost your self-esteem.
- Find ways to make relationships more gratifying.
- Ease into transitions with less tension and stress.
Lisa helps individuals, couples, families, and groups find inner peace and lead more fulfilling lives.